About Our Family

Adam and I have been married since January 2008 and have enjoyed sharing our life together! August 23, 2010 we welcomed Rebekah Ann into our family and we are discovering the joys of parenthood! Jacob joined us November 20, 2012. This blog is all about our little family.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Too Many Changes!

There have been too many changes I the last week. I’m not sure I can handle all of this at once.

  • We moved Rebekah to her big girl car seat. She still technically fits in the infant bucket, but she just seemed so uncomfortable on our 7-hours-each-way roadtrip to Lubbock. It was time to give her more space.
  • This girl is really trying to walk. She’s managed to take up to 3-4 stumbles a few times, but usually it is till one-two-plop back on the bottom. Just in the last couple of days I’ve seen her stand up from sitting without pulling up on anything. She’s going to be off in no time.
  • Today was the last day for me to take my pump to work. We’ve started transitioning R to cow’s milk for the 1-2 bottles she takes at day care. I’ve been SO excited about this for so long, but today I’m a little sad about it. I’m still going to continue to breastfeed for the rest of the feedings for a little while, but this will really take some stress off making sure I always have enough for daycare.


One funny to leave you with. We bought this classic toy phone from Once Upon a Child this weekend for $3.50. We were going to wait until R’s birthday to give it to her, but decided to give it to her last night. She has yet to stop carrying it around with her. And anytime we would say “hello,” she would put the string up to her ear as if it was the receiver, get the cutest look on her face and say “wah wah.”

No comments:

Post a Comment