About Our Family

Adam and I have been married since January 2008 and have enjoyed sharing our life together! August 23, 2010 we welcomed Rebekah Ann into our family and we are discovering the joys of parenthood! Jacob joined us November 20, 2012. This blog is all about our little family.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Daily Smile

Since I'm so slow about getting photos up, I thought I would add something to this little blog.

Rebekah does something everyday that makes me smile, cracks me up, or amazes me (usually all 3!). I'm going to try to more regularly document these moments by sharing them here!

Today, Rebekah and I were sitting on my bed and she grabbed my belt that was laying on the bed. She starts playing with it and I said, "That's my belt." She looks right at me and says "bah?" I said, "my belt" and she says "bleh?" Her little brain is just trying so hard to figure out these words we are saying to her! I can't believe it!

Then she clocked me on the head with the belt buckle and fun with belt time was over. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment