About Our Family

Adam and I have been married since January 2008 and have enjoyed sharing our life together! August 23, 2010 we welcomed Rebekah Ann into our family and we are discovering the joys of parenthood! Jacob joined us November 20, 2012. This blog is all about our little family.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Father's Day Celebrations

We had a great time celebrating the first Father's Day with Rebekah in our life! I think Adam really enjoyed it. :) As has been the norm lately, we had 3 celebrations, one with my family, one with Adam's, and one with just us.

We spent Saturday with my family. The cousins played and played! Rebekah learned how to play piano


and found Grandma's tupperware cabinet. (click image to see video)


We opened gifts with Grandad - the cousins like to help.


Then we had a little celebration with our little family. Adam got gifts from Rebekah..

(thanks to I Can Teach My Child for the gift idea!)

and from me - so spoiled!

(notice the Mavericks theme?!)

Then on Sunday we went to the Grapevine Botanical Gardens. We had a nice picnic lunch then walked around to see the flowers and the fish.


Of course, presents were opened and Rebekah thought she needed to be involved.


It was a wonderful, full, fun celebration weekend!! Adam is an absolutely fantastic father and Rebekah and I are both so blessed!!!


We had LOTS of great pictures from Father's Day weekend. Check them all out by clicking on the album below...
2011.06.19 - Father's Day Celebrations

No comments:

Post a Comment