About Our Family

Adam and I have been married since January 2008 and have enjoyed sharing our life together! August 23, 2010 we welcomed Rebekah Ann into our family and we are discovering the joys of parenthood! Jacob joined us November 20, 2012. This blog is all about our little family.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

10 Months

Wow - we are so quickly approaching Rebekah's 11 month bday, so I am finally getting around to a 10 month update. I'm sad, though, because I don't really remember the day-to-day milestones from May 23rd to June 23rd - that seems like so long ago! I'll do my best to recap with photos. Hopefully my new mini-posts will help. Plus, I think I'm going to set out a notebook and try to write something down each day or so. Maybe that will help! Any other suggestions on keeping up with this quickly growing girl??

We had a fun family outing to the rangers game. It was HOT, but we had good seats that were shaded by about half way through the game. Rebekah was pretty good. Only required a bit of walking around. I'm hoping we can go again in the fall!


We spent some time in the pool - Rebakah really enjoys it and she's a great swimmer because she learned so much at swimming lessons this spring. :)


We gave Rebekah her "1st haircut." Not really a full haircut, just enough to get rid of the tail in the back. I was so nervous about doing it - I wasn't sure I would like her hair without a bit of length to it. Looking back, I can't believe I didn't do it sooner!


Rebekah learned how to get into the cabinets... (not sure why so blurry...bummer).


And her first kids meal! Actually, the fries weren't hers, but she loved the grilled cheese and ate almost all of it! (Momma had to steal a few bites - yum!)


And of course, you can see bee photos here.

All the fun pictures are in the album below:
2011.06.23 - Rebekah Month 10

No comments:

Post a Comment