About Our Family

Adam and I have been married since January 2008 and have enjoyed sharing our life together! August 23, 2010 we welcomed Rebekah Ann into our family and we are discovering the joys of parenthood! Jacob joined us November 20, 2012. This blog is all about our little family.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Julie's Bday Celebrations

Well, I'm still running about a month behind on posting pictures. At least I'm consistent, right? I really need to get a handle on this...

We celebrated my 33rd bday at the beginning of June - it's my Jesus year!!

We had 3 great celebrations, one with my parents, one with just the 3 of us, and one with Adam's parents. I like to celebrate birthday months. :) Of course, there are more pictures of Rebekah than me, but I'm totally ok with that. (really)

At my parents house, we swam in the pool, ate cake, and opened presents. Pretty standard really. (Had some fun play time too, see album below.)



On my actual birthday, we went to the kid's day at the DMA. Adam took off work so we could go as a family! Then we drove up north to In-N-Out burger for dinner! It was the perfect day.


The theme at the DMA was "Road Trip: USA." I love this family photo!


Then standard celebration with Adam's family - presents and play time!



I feel so blessed to have this little girl to celebrate my birthdays with!! She is such a joy and really makes me look forward to my 33rd year!

Here are all the photos from the bday fun:

2011.06.07 - Julie 33 bday

No comments:

Post a Comment