About Our Family

Adam and I have been married since January 2008 and have enjoyed sharing our life together! August 23, 2010 we welcomed Rebekah Ann into our family and we are discovering the joys of parenthood! Jacob joined us November 20, 2012. This blog is all about our little family.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Rebekah's Bag Trick

Rebekah's latest game is to put things in something. It started earlier in August with a little purse she received as a gift from her Great Aunt Joleen. She has now graduated to bigger bags. She fills 'em up and drags them around the house.

(I know, I know, where are her shorts?? We were about to get her ready for bed so the super cute purple plaid bermuda shorts were already done for the day.)

filling up the bag


heehee, check out the bag!


Wow, it is heavy!


Sneak peak of the bag contents


Ooh, wait, one more thing


Yep, I can still carry it


No more photos, mom!


My bag and I are outta here.


And....the finally tally of the bag contents. Every. single. item. placed in there by Rebekah.


Click here for a video of Rebekah and her bag in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment