About Our Family

Adam and I have been married since January 2008 and have enjoyed sharing our life together! August 23, 2010 we welcomed Rebekah Ann into our family and we are discovering the joys of parenthood! Jacob joined us November 20, 2012. This blog is all about our little family.

Monday, August 29, 2011

The Big Birthday Party!

This weekend we celebrated Rebekah's 1st birthday - cupcake style! We invited some friends and family for a cute little cupcake party. We ordered printable decorations from PartySoPerfect on etsy (and my mom, Adam, and I all pitched in and put together different pieces). Adam's mom made Rebekah this cute dress based on a pattern I found on Pinterest and the cupcake fabric inspiration from the blog of a friend of mine. Adam and I baked cupcakes and my sister helped to decorate them! On Saturday Adam put the finishing touches on Rebekah's cake, grilled hamburgers, and we were ready to party!!

The cake!


My favorite decoration


Where's my cake?


There it is!


Nom nom nom


Now there's a good grab of cake


She was so delicate and dainty when eating her cake! I really expected her to go after it, but she was savoring every bit of the homemade cake and icing. Thanks so much to Becky for being our unofficial family photographer for this part of the party! :)

Check out this cute dress!


Of course there were presents. Lots and lots of presents.


Oh my goodness - I'm just grinning looking at all the pictures. There are way too many to post in the blog. Please click the photo below to see the album - we condensed it down from 136 photos to about 60!

We are just so blessed with family and friends to celebrate and love on this little girl. Thanks to all who attended and all who were celebrating with us from afar. We love all of you and we thank you for loving our little Rebekah Ann!

2011.08.27 - Rebekah 1st Bday Party

No comments:

Post a Comment