About Our Family

Adam and I have been married since January 2008 and have enjoyed sharing our life together! August 23, 2010 we welcomed Rebekah Ann into our family and we are discovering the joys of parenthood! Jacob joined us November 20, 2012. This blog is all about our little family.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Go Go Gadget Arms



The latest in Rebekah's destructive behaviors (adding to pulling out all the bins in her room, removing her diaper, etc.):

We were checking out at Wal-mart today, and the checker was only filling my reusable bags half full. So, I was grabbing things and putting them on the tops of the bags. I placed the eggs on top of a bag and she offered to wrap them in plastic for me. "No, that's ok, they'll be fine on top of this bag"....unless of course the bag is placed within the reach of my little girl's go-go-gadget arms. All of a sudden I hear SPLAT! All 12 of the eggs were dumped through the basket straight onto the floor. Luckily, the bags were on the other side of the cart, so no eggs in the bags! (Good aim Rebekah!)

I'm adding that $1.62 to her tab.


No comments:

Post a Comment