About Our Family

Adam and I have been married since January 2008 and have enjoyed sharing our life together! August 23, 2010 we welcomed Rebekah Ann into our family and we are discovering the joys of parenthood! Jacob joined us November 20, 2012. This blog is all about our little family.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

6 Month Update

Well, I am finally getting Rebekah's 6 month photos up - 6 days away from her 7 month birthday! I've already complained about how busy we've been, so I'll skip that. I've already posted the bee photos, so I can skip that too. I've already given you a summary of how she grew between 5 and 6 months (which is good because she's changed so much in the last few weeks that it would be hard to remember!

So, onto the photos and fun!


Rebekah practiced sitting up


she learned to scoot... (click image to see video)
From 2011.02 Rebekah Month 6


...she learned to dance... (click image to see video)
From 2011.02 Rebekah Month 6


and she was working on crawling! (click image to see video)
From 2011.02 Rebekah Month 6


click below to see all the month 6 photos and videos
2011.02 Rebekah Month 6


6 months was a big milestone! Looking forward to sharing with you all what she has done since then! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment