About Our Family

Adam and I have been married since January 2008 and have enjoyed sharing our life together! August 23, 2010 we welcomed Rebekah Ann into our family and we are discovering the joys of parenthood! Jacob joined us November 20, 2012. This blog is all about our little family.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

6 Month Update - Well, Bee Picutres...

I am soooo far behind on pictures! It is March 13 and I still haven't posted Rebekah's 6 month photos. I'll blame the 2 Billmeier weddings we had 3 weeks apart from each other. ;)

I also did a talk at church this morning. I kind got into school mode where I drop everything else for a week to wrap up the presentation. It went well, and now I'm catching up on things.

Well, I at least wanted to get the Bee pictures updated and shared. Here's the album with the latest photos included. Hopefully I can go thru the rest of the 6 month pics and finish that tomorrow!

Rebekah and the Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment