About Our Family

Adam and I have been married since January 2008 and have enjoyed sharing our life together! August 23, 2010 we welcomed Rebekah Ann into our family and we are discovering the joys of parenthood! Jacob joined us November 20, 2012. This blog is all about our little family.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Favorite Holiday

I just love St. Patrick's Day in Dallas. Even though I haven't actually attended the parade in a few years, I love the atmosphere in the M Streets area. It is really fun to me to see so many people in green hanging out on their lawns spending the day outside with family and friends.

The fact that it is my favorite holiday led my sister to buy these for our little Baby B last year! It was one of her first outfits! I couldn't wait to get them on her this year:


We spent the Saturday hopping around to a couple of parties. We celebrated with the KGB, the MMB, and other good church friends first.



Then we went to Pat & Joe's new house - our favorite St. Pat's Day hangout. They make some awesome corned beef and cabbage and are about the best hosts we know.


Rebekah and I spent the afternoon of St. Pat's with some of our mommy friends having a picnic in the courtyard at Northpark Mall. It was great fun!


Our friend Becky made us some great corned beef and cabbage on Thursday as well, but I guess I was done taking pictures by then. :)

All in all, it was a great way to spend the week celebrating Rebekah's first St. Patrick's Day!
Check out all the photos here:

2011.03.12-17 - St. Pat's Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment