About Our Family

Adam and I have been married since January 2008 and have enjoyed sharing our life together! August 23, 2010 we welcomed Rebekah Ann into our family and we are discovering the joys of parenthood! Jacob joined us November 20, 2012. This blog is all about our little family.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Rebekah Ann is 3 Months Old!


I can’t believe you are already 3 months old, Rebekah! You’ve grown and changed so much since we first met you. You are no longer our little squishy, floppy little baby, but you are growing bigger and stronger every day. Your arms are strong and your hands can hold some things fairly well for a few minutes if we put them in your hand for you. And you are strong enough to give your Dad or me a surprise squeeze on the throat or tug of the hair every once in a while!

You are still working on rolling over. You can get all of your body turned over except that one shoulder! You are so close!

Your eyes take in everything. I love to watch them watch. You are so serious and pay such close attention to everything going on around you. I know you will be keeping your eye on us for many more months to come.

You love to lay on the floor and play and kick! This is when we see you the happiest – smiling, talking, giggling. We have lots of fun talking with you!

And you are almost strong enough to hold up your head when we are holding you. I can pick you up and do airplane with you (my favorite!) and you hold yourself up so well! I’m sure you will be able to sit up with some help soon!

The most amazing thing to me is that I’ve been able to feed you all the nutrition you need for 3 whole months! I wasn’t sure we were going to be able to do it at first, but you got better at it every day and I got more comfortable with it every day. We are a great team now!

I can’t believe how much we love you, Rebekah Ann! You have been such a blessing to our little family over the past 3 months!


Some progress photos of Rebekah and the Bee


Random photos over the last month

2010.11 Rebekah Month 3

No comments:

Post a Comment