About Our Family

Adam and I have been married since January 2008 and have enjoyed sharing our life together! August 23, 2010 we welcomed Rebekah Ann into our family and we are discovering the joys of parenthood! Jacob joined us November 20, 2012. This blog is all about our little family.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Day in the Life of Rebekah

We had a great, busy day yesterday!

We went to White Rose to drop off the donations from Rebekah's baptism...thanks so much to all who donated! They were so excited and thought it was a wonderful gift!

Then we went to Wal-Mart to do some grocery shopping. I wore Rebekah in the Beco instead of leaving her in the carseat - some extra bonding time and a bit of an extra workout carrying the additional weight around!

Rebekah helped me do a Wii workout by being fussy when I wasn't moving around, but being quiet when I was working hard! She loved watching me do that dance/step workout!











We read some books in the afternoon, then she helped me do the laundry. She loves to help hold the socks!












Then we watched the Rangers in their last World Series game. Hate to see them lose, but it was definitely a fun season/post-season! We've never seen the Rangers playing in November, so I'll say it was a good year!








No real naps were taken today...except for a little snooze in the Beco at Wal-Mart. But she was in bed before midnight! All-in-all a good day with the little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment