About Our Family

Adam and I have been married since January 2008 and have enjoyed sharing our life together! August 23, 2010 we welcomed Rebekah Ann into our family and we are discovering the joys of parenthood! Jacob joined us November 20, 2012. This blog is all about our little family.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

September Fun

I know October is almost over, but I wanted to share with you some of the fun we had in September.

You already saw the new bag trick. She still loves bags, purses, anything she put things in and put on her arm. Many times she will fill a bag or purse, put it on her arm, and say "bye bye." I guess she sees me getting everything ready when we run out the door!

The first weekend in September we had an adventure with our friends, the Tamayos. We rode the train to the Nasher Sculpture Center for a free family day. We explored inside and outside and even did a craft! It was so much fun.


Rebekah and I took a trip with my parents to Arkansas to visit some family. She had not yet met her Great Uncle Rusty, Great Aunt Carla, several second cousins and other family on my mom's side.


(we were definitely missed while we were gone!)


Then some other relatives came for a weekend visit! Great Uncle Phil and Great Aunt Ellen were here (as well as Uncle Rusty and Carla.)


And finally, we made our first visit to the pumpkins at the Dallas Arboretum. We went with our friends Laura and Noah. We've made several trips to see the pumpkins, and will still go a few more times - gotta make use of that membership! Hope you don't get tired of seeing pumpkin pictures over the next couple of months. :)


Here are all the photos from our fun month of September!
2011.09 - September


2 comments:

  1. Adam cracks me up...I think he enjoys Rebekah's toys as much (or more!) than she does!

    ReplyDelete