About Our Family

Adam and I have been married since January 2008 and have enjoyed sharing our life together! August 23, 2010 we welcomed Rebekah Ann into our family and we are discovering the joys of parenthood! Jacob joined us November 20, 2012. This blog is all about our little family.

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Rebekah's 3rd Birthday Party

So, hey, it's been awhile. How you doin? Me? I'm good. I just realized I haven't posted since Jacob's 11 month post. And before that this blog had become quite Jacob-heavy! I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to structure this blog going forward, now that we are out of the monthly posts of the first year! For now, I need to go back and do some catching up. Sometimes I wonder why I even keep up with this. But...I'm a picture taker. I love taking picture. I'm not good at writing in baby books, but I'm good at capturing the things we do by taking photos. Which means I get a little overwhelmed sometimes at the number of photos I have to go through. But, I keep up with this blog to keep me on track with documenting my kids' lives.
 
                

Anywho, Adam and I spend a lot of time planning and preparing for our kids' bday parties. We love it. We kinda go all out. And Rebekah's 3rd Birthday Art Party was no exception. We transformed the living room into an art studio.


We had a painting station for the kids:


And places for them to color and stamp. The stamping and stickers were for them to decorate their own party favor bags!


All the kids got a smock, and small crayon holder with crayons, and a framed picture of the "musical art project" we did together!






And all the food was rainbow color themed!


We had a fantastic time! And Rebekah loved every minute of her Art Party!

More pictures can be found in our photo album!

2013.08.24 - Rebekah 3rd Bday Party

No comments:

Post a Comment