About Our Family

Adam and I have been married since January 2008 and have enjoyed sharing our life together! August 23, 2010 we welcomed Rebekah Ann into our family and we are discovering the joys of parenthood! Jacob joined us November 20, 2012. This blog is all about our little family.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Rebekah 2 1/2

Rebekah has been 2 1/2 for almost 3 months now (I guess that makes her almost 2 3/4??).  I just can't seem to make myself sit down and sort through pictures - we just take so many of them!  A fellow mom said to me today, "I feel like with each new kid, someone just hits fast forward on my life."  I'm finding this to be very true.

So what happened between August and February?  Well, other than having a baby, of course.  I just quickly went through all the pictures and I can't believe how much different Rebekah looks.  I did manage to do a blog post last Fall about our trip to the Arboretum and the State Fair.  And we had a wonderful little family photo shoot thanks to Stefani Marcus Photography (that I actually won from the DFW Cloth Diaper Group!).  And I guess I never did a blog about it, I uploaded a HUGE album of Christmas Season photos:

2012.12 - Christmas Season

So, the end of 2012 went by with a blur.  We also had some fun with Grammy and Grampy's birthdays, as well as a Seibold family trip to the Plano Balloon Festival

 
Of course, there was Halloween


We also took our first of many trips to Klyde Warren Park.



So far, 2013 has included many many pajama pics


Trips to the new Perot Museum and other museums with our Kids Club membership



And a new gymnastics class (that Rebekah loves WAY more than ballet we tried last fall)


I usually like to do a little something fun on the half birthdays, but Rebekah's half birthday is also her cousin Cadence's birthday.  Since it fell on a Saturday this year, we were too busy having fun with our cousins to worry about half birthdays.  Next year maybe we'll just have 2 cupcakes.

We also didn't have very much success getting many bee photos for her half birthday.  She just wasn't interested...
Rebekah and the Bee

I realize how hard it is to remember everything that happens.  It all changes so quickly, so I can't even tell you what she was like 3 months ago.  I know she's chatty chatty all the time, loves coloring, school, and puzzles.  She LOVES her little brother.  She's the absolute best big sister - beyond anything I could have imagined.  She's a happy girl (most of the time!).  And she loves her friends that she is making in our new playgroups. Even though I can't remember everything, at least I have pictures to remind me of this 6 months of her life!  So, here's the album of some selected Rebekah highlights from 2 to 2 1/2!
2013.02.23 - Rebekah 2 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment