About Our Family

Adam and I have been married since January 2008 and have enjoyed sharing our life together! August 23, 2010 we welcomed Rebekah Ann into our family and we are discovering the joys of parenthood! Jacob joined us November 20, 2012. This blog is all about our little family.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Our 1st Mother's Day with Rebekah

Well, Mother's Day has been over a month ago, and I have so many photos to catch you up on! This was, of course, our first mother's day with Rebekah and we had such a great time!

We spent the Sunday before Mother's Day with Adam's mom. We ate at their house then went to ride the carousel at Grapevine Mills Mall. Rebekah loved it!!


Then on Mother's Day, Adam made me a wonderful breakfast (with Rebekah's help, of course)!!


We went to Mass


Then spent the day with my family!


I absolutely love being Rebekah's mom! This was the most wonderful celebration I could have imagined for the gift she has given me by being able to be a mom. I look forward to so many more Mother's Days!!

You can see all our Mother's Day pictures in the album here:

2011.05.08 - Mothers Day

Coming up.....Rebekah's 9 month photos, our trip to Lubbock to meet the new cousin, and my birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment