About Our Family

Adam and I have been married since January 2008 and have enjoyed sharing our life together! August 23, 2010 we welcomed Rebekah Ann into our family and we are discovering the joys of parenthood! Jacob joined us November 20, 2012. This blog is all about our little family.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

March Trip to Lubbock

Rebekah is 8 months old today! Of course, I'm not quite ready to post those pictures....I'm a few events behind, so I'm going to catch up on those first. Hopefully the 8 month update will be up in the next couple of days.

This post is all about our trip to Lubbock to visit my sister and her family. We missed our nephew's 1st birthday party, so I really wanted to make a trip before their family of 3 became a family of 4 (which is any day now!). It was the first time Rebekah and I flew by ourselves, we went on Wednesday and Adam joined us on Friday for the weekend.

We had a great time! Landon was so sweet with Rebekah. He gave her toys and hugs and hats and loved playing with her. I can't wait to see how he is as a big brother! We went on walks, played in the backyard, had an Easter photo shoot, and ate Rosa's and Sheridan's (2 things I have to do when I go to Lubbock). My sister and I even took advantage of the boys being there on Saturday and we went to get our nails done and have lunch without the kids!

We had a wonderful time, and took tons of pictures! Here are the best pictures and videos (click the image to see):

2011.03 - Lubbock Trip

No comments:

Post a Comment